Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Women : Do you respect alcoholic men?

My dad is a drunkard. He drinks alcohol every alternate days which frustrates my mom.

My dad acts insane whenever he is drunk. He acts senseless. I feel disgusted by my dad.

@Kowabunga : That shows you support my dad being insane, indisciplined and careless. He wastes his money on alcohol.

So you want my dad to act insane. I know you are yourself a drunkard. I will never touch alcohol in my life.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

I respect people with addiction who get into treatment and overcome it. 

All addictions hurt families and society ..

It’s not just addiction to alcohol but also addiction to pornography , sex , video games , , gambling food etc .

Now, for some weird reason , our liberal society rightly condemns such addictions such as alcoholism but at the same time defends porn addicts or sex addicts or food addicts .. weird ..

Now, the good thing is that your father struggles with an addiction which is condemned by many people and as a result he can find many resources that could help him to overcome such addiction. If he was a porn addict or a food addict he wouldn’t find much help nor support out there since liberalism claims that there’s nothing wrong with being addict to those things .

NO!!! I HATE THEM!!! THEY ARE THE WORST ALONG WITH DRUG USERS!!!!! 

Source(s): Alcohol does no good

Oh yes I lurv it! Especially when I'm being punched and kicked around the room. LOL!

Who cares. If he isnt effecting your mom negatively when drunk then why does it matter. This dudes right, some of you bltches complain about the dumbest ****. Get a life, let him do what he wants

I dont care. Does your mom not have her own money that she can spend where nobody has to tell her not to buy what she wants. Undisciplined because he wants to drink and chill out? Go to the military and live that till retirement if you want to be disciplined 24/7

As a guy, I have trouble respecting women who bltch and complain about the littlest thing.