Vangie asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 2 months ago

When will the 2nd stimulas check be sent out?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Never. Be happy with what you got.

Now get off the couch and get a job.

• 2 months ago

Someone said Political Suicide.

Look at what's going on in Seattle if you want to see what real Political Suicide looks like.

The Politicians in Washington D.C. haven't come to an agreement on a Stimulus Package yet...... SOOOOO no checks.  

Personally I think they should bolster UI, not hand out spending money. I build and resell Desktop Computers and after the first $1.2k Stimulus, people went out and either upgraded their PC's or bought new ones. I profited off of this because people sold off their used parts for lower than market value. To make matters worse or better for me, new parts weren't being restocked because of Shipping restrictions and in the end it raised the value of 2nd hand parts.

The new articles regarding the subject of a $1.2k stimulus are lousy and best and they lead people to believe that money is coming their way.  There is a chance that you won't see any money at all, you might see only a few hundred bucks, or you might get more. You might see the money on your tax return, it might end up being a tax return credit, you might see it in September or March of 2012. 

• 2 months ago

When Hell freezes over comes to mind.

• Sumi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one knows yet.  The date is still pending the White House decision.

Why is this question in the Cameras section?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I don't think there is a such thing as a "stimulas" check

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

*Stimulus*  Oh, and something trickles down, it just doesn't smell like prosperity.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump is committing political suicide so don't hold your breath. No help for people except for the richest of the  rich who do not need the money. That is classic "trickle down" economics, aka fascism.  Nothing ever trickles down.

• 2 months ago

Don't hold your breath waiting for one. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s not, for now anyway. 

All Trump did was reduce how much people contribute to the payroll tax (which is a certain percentage that’s used towards retirement, social security, healthcare) so for those that still have a job, the paycheck will have a higher amount. Of course when you make a deal with the devil, be prepare to pay. In this case, what you get between September and December, you’ll have to give back at the end of the year. Don’t be surprised if your paycheck suddenly becomes smaller than what it was before you got the higher amount check. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.