When will the police return my phone?

I offered my phone to support a on-going case, it’s been way over 7 weeks and they still have no idea when they will return my phone. Should I ask for it back? Because I believe there wasn’t that much on it that they can use for the case.

• Shadow
    4 days ago

Doubt you'll ever get it back. How would it support the case? if there is a video or pictures, then you could have provided them with it. If any other source of evidence, like a kind of DNA sample, then your phone will be added to the evidence pile for the case and it more than likely will never be returned.

Court cases can take several years. To come to trial. Shouldn't have offered it.

If your lucky they might

When they finished all the porn on the internet

Ha! It's long gone pal.

you can ask them to return it to you.

One of them will just pocket it for their own use & wear it out.

Doesn't matter what you "feel", your phone is out of your hands until it's not. You can of course ask, but when you get an answer you don't like, there won't be anything you can do about it. 

Never. They’ll auction it off when the case is closed.