Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Bidens inspirational Quote from prophet Mohammad ?

Prophet Mohammad does have some good points in the hadith quoted by Biden. Whether a Muslim or not i think we should take this to heart. There is an eternal struggle going on and the USA is an enemy (Jew) controlled sewer of corruption literally. I like Prophet Mohammads call that Jihad (struggle striving) is fought with the hand the tongue and if neither can be done the heart. If someone cannot hate the enemy in their heart than they are unsure or unclean in spirit. 

When someone sees the literal garbage the Jews have placed in the country and how brainwashed and lost the American population as American citizens we should take this to heart. 

If you cannot hate the enemy in your heart then you have a problem. You lack faith as mohammad said. 

The USA is in a literal rebellion against the Gods and Vedic culture. It says in the hindu scripure that when Kalki returns all the unbelievers and unclean shall be wiped from the face of the earth. 

JIHAD!!!! 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I very much doubt that Joe Biden said that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about Religion or Spirituality is what? This is Yahoo Answers, not Yahoo Lies & Diatribes. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I very much doubt that Joe Biden said that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.