How can we deprogram Trump supporters & make them normal, productive, responsible members of society?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh gosh. That's like figuring out how to make someone a free-thinker, you can't do it. They would have to learn on their own. I'd say better access to education, learning right from wrong, therapy and proper coping mechanisms, etc would be some long-term solutions. Right now they just really hate people who don't agree with them. Belittling and bullying by leftists isn't really helping, although ironically they'd need to realize they're far worse at it. By now they should really realize that Youtube videos, memes, and Facebook comments are not real news. Anyone could post those for any number of reasons. They have no accuracy or validity. They need to step outside of their bubble and realize that they're being brainwashed and groomed.

• 1 month ago

CONGRATULATIONS! You've asked a question that assures Verizon/Yahoo will not censor bias that agrees with theirs!

• 1 month ago

I bet you think that was an intelligent question?  Ever thought that most people do not want to be commie dems like you?

• 1 month ago

You cannot make a silk purse out of a pig's ear !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

exile them all to live together for the rest of Trump's term see how long they can last with the same kind of view. They will eat each of alive.

• 1 month ago

Excute them all for treason 

• 1 month ago

Daily I'm hearing about waitresses, shop assistants, employees of public facilities, etc. being badly injured for asking people to wear masks.  Our doctors and scientists are telling us that mask wearing prevents the spread of the virus.  It's one thing to put yourself at risk but quite another to put the people around us at risk. I don't know if these angry, violent people are Trump supporters, but it's certainly a subculture  that aren't "normal, productive, responsible members of society".  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only 2 things come from Texas.

• 1 month ago

you dont have to, theyre already normal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.