Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

I notice my hair is getting thin after 5 months of dieting....if I stop the diet...any chance of my hair thickening?

???????

Just take multivitamins if you really don't wanna quit it but if you stop the diet then yeah because there's some nutrients missing and your hair is thinning because of it.

You're missing nutrients in your diet.  Add a multivitamin.

i would ask your doctor about it

If your hair got thin from dieting and you stop dieting, then typically that would mean your hair would get thicker again, yes. Cause and effect. But you would need to be sure that the dieting is actually what's causing the issue since there are a variety of possibilities behind something like that happening.

Look at what you are now eating, as different foods do impact our hair and nails.  When you change your eating habits, it is essential to ensure you continue to give your body nutrients, proteins, healthy carbs/fats and overall listening to what you need each day.