Advice on dynamic between my boyfriend and my friends? (plz read extra details below)?

I need some advice. I've been dating this guy for just over a year. Any time we run into one of my friends or if I invite him to one of my gatherings he'll add everyone on Facebook react and comment on their pics despite knowing and talking them for like 5 mins. I had a very intense and close friendship and when it recently ended and I told him about it he went and spoke about it with one of my other close friends to gather more information and "get to the bottom of it". My old housemate and close friend is now moving into one of the rooms at his house. His last party which he hosted every guest there were friends of mine that I had introduced him to. Is it weird that I kind of want to keep our friends separate and I wish he didn't move so fast with every single one of my friends?

Oh for context he's 20 and I'm 22

Yikes. Yikes!! That's super controlling and not okay

• Tj

You have been together over a year, its natural that your and his friends become friends of both of you.