Is a train a bad place for catching covid19?

I need to take a train if I want to go to Arizona. Is it bad for covid19?

Arizona is a hotspot so no matter what transportation you take you will come in contact with someone out in the public environment. As for the train, I haven't heard anything about trains only the airlines. As a precaution, do not use the restrooms unless necessary if it's a short trip. Do not open your water bottle near any person in case they decide to cough or sneeze. I know many have secret fears about this covid19 but always bring your own cleaning products and always ask for your 6 feet distance. I do it all the time when someone is in the checkout lanes and I tell them I need my 6 feet and I want to live a little longer and besides I do not know you and you do not know me so lets be safe. If you're concerned call the train company and ask of their safety to passengers. I want to go on a train ride at the end of the year but I, too, am concerned about this virus on trains. We have a train line in my county and I am concerned about travel and to be honest I haven't seen a lot of people on these trains. These trains are always full with passengers.

All closed environments are bad for the spread of any virus or bacteria.  Sealed buildings, for example, are just as bad as aircraft, cruise ships, or trains if their filters are not HEP filters designed to scrub the air of viruses and bacteria.

But yes a train, being a sealed environment, is a bad place for avoiding the virus.

Just don't touch anything or breath and you might not catch COVID on the choo-choo.

• Dze

i wouldnt be licking any toilet seats or anything like that ..