I was wondering why do people care about Black lives Matter when Jewish people have been targeted twice as much.?

Jews have suffered way more look at the history of abuse and attacks and compare it Black people being attacked, the attacks on Jews are twice as much. 

I think we help promote diversity by giving more rights to the Jews to help establish their lives in a peaceful manner. 

Dont get me wrong BLM is important but Jewish live Matters just as much since my ancestors are Jewish they are considered very highly. Also with out Jews the entertainment system would be rubbish and pointless, can you imagine a Neo Nazi run media? You might just well watch North Korean propaganda.

• Foofa

I'm Jewish and even I won't try to diminish the ravages of chattel slavery by juxtaposing it with the pogroms and the Holocaust. Yes, Jews have been targets but have at least been allowed their identity. The slave trade from Africa sought to depersonalize people, strip them of their own names and traditions to the point where many blacks in the US can't even name where their ancestors came from. Jews have been seen as a parasitic, overly educated upper class whereas African slaves were seen as nothing more than tools like a hammer or a rake. 

The Japanese were rounded up and put in concentration camps at the start of WWII.   Most lost everything. They were discriminated against more than blacks, well into the 1950s. The Jews  managed to rise above 2,000 years of prejudice and succeed, while the blacks were sitting around waiting for someone to "hand it to them". The Japanese assimilated, and ignored the prejudice. Most eventually did fairly well. While the blacks complained about the same treatment. BLM? How about taking some responsibility for your own plight!

Because libs don't care about jews. They say it in their liberal manifesto.

• fcas80

All lives matter.  As Jews we should understand discrimination better than most.

I agree Jewish people have received twice as much abuse from others, I think people should be more comforting towards them.