Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What country do you live in?

I live in Canada

Favorite Answer

I'm also from Canada hun.

• Nicole

USA.....................

United States of America

Eat-aly. 

I'm American, living in Italy. 

I'm actually very embarrassed to say but it's the country with the fattest and most obese people. I saw a very, very fat woman at Walmart yesterday and I think to myself "How can anyone let themselves go like that, how impulsive". Her belly was full of excess rolls and rolls of fat that hung past her crotch, it was a very disgusting sight. Anyone who enjoys looking at something like that must have something mentally wrong with them. The country I live in is often laughed at by foreigners when they see us on the news. There are an astronomical amount of homicides every day it's unbelievable. We also have one of the world's largest prison systems with millions of criminals of all sorts. Over half the people here are highly uneducated and ignorant. We're the only country in the world with a large amount of trailer parks and ghettos. 

• Judy

U.S.A.                 

I live in USA