Pearl L asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

anyways to know what we're getting reported on?

we used to get emails if we got a violation but now we just lose points, ive  lost ten points and have no idea why, i need to know what happened so i can stop doing it, anyways to know what we're getting a violation on?

• Audrey

I totally agree with you. I just lost a six year old account with 215,000+ points and I have NO idea why. We should be told.

No,   unfortunately not  Pearl.   I am having the same problem with stalkers , reporting dozens of my answers daily .  The only way to know which answers have been taken down  is by revisiting questions to check if your answer is still there........ and then appealing......which most of the time they ignore. 

I've reported all manner of abuse.....and it's still posted on the boards. 

They don't send out the notification emails anymore..........so we're just left to  fend for ourselves, and figure out  who , what, where and when  we've been attacked. 

• Zirp

Not without knowing what the question (and answer) were, VERBATIM

• Daniel

Nope Violation Email Notices are Broken you kinda have to take a look at your Question and Answer List and Remember what you Posted and Notice whats Missing from the List thats the only way you can know what got Reported 

• .

No, you can't know what's been reported (many reported posts don't get removed). The only way to know which of your posts have been reported is to keep tack of them (a list, or screenshots) but if you post a lot, it would be very hard to inventory it regularly. 

.

The best way to avoid having a post removed is to give accurate, helpful answers. Avoid generalizations or answers that don't really give the OP useful info. Also, avoid posting to chat questions.