Anonymous

If African Americans want to Run from Racism, what places should they go? , my other question blow 👇?

Is it Wisconsin, Minnesota, Canada, UK 🇬🇧, Mexico 🇲🇽, South America, India 🇮🇳, Australia 🇦🇺, Alaska, Hawaii, Asia, or Africa?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

There are many places we can go to start over. MANY! I don't advise any ”black” people to answer this question on this platform. Wherever we go evil will follow, unfortunately.  We lived peacefully without foreigners despite the common in-fighting. When they arrived it took us such a long time to stabilize and build a community, but only to be destroyed again by these immigrants. We have to be careful in discussing solutions so openly because it’s damn if we do and damn if we don’t. Not that their opinion matters, but we are viewed as “wrong” for existing and “wrong” for wanting to separate peacefully. We literally have to tip toe our way out or the baby will wake from its sleep beg for more our energy. #energyvampires For the sake of our health leaving this land temporarily will do us good. We can vibrate higher and get back to our roots. 

• Sergio
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My simple perception, unproven, is that no black wants to leave the USA and many blacks want to settle in the USA to live.

That would prove that the BLM Marxist thing is more fantasy than real.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No one wants to live around blacks

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Best places would be with practically all blacks or very few blacks.     

Stay away from anything in between.      

Muslims run into the same problem and studies on the percentile "tipping point" can be valid for blacks (and can also apply to blacks who aren't Muslims).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We're hated in all but one of the places you've mentioned so obviously it would be there/home.

• 1 month ago

There is no place to run from racism, so they should stay where they are and FIGHT racism instead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.