Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

26 year old male with no facial hair?

I tried minoxidil for a year and barely got any hair, just a little on the cheeks where I didn't have none at all which gave me hope, but is been the same, I continuing to apply but I think is no use, can't even get a proper mustache going.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Genetics! Look at your family its good predictor of haïr growth. People with native american or east asians have little or no facial hair.

Thé good news is people with little facial hair less prone to balding

• Laura
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Many men don't have the genetics to grow facial hair.  By this I mean that genetically you do not grow hair follicles on your face.  

The products are meant to stimulate hair follicle growth, but if you don't have beard growing follicles there, the product won't work.  

If you are very concerned about this, consider a beard transplant.  

• 2 months ago

cause ur a faggottt with low testosterone.

• 2 months ago

Yeah there are males with such exception skin with no hairs at whole body including face.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yea that's boyish, no man will respect you no woman will be attracted to you no kid will fear you....I am so sorry for you 

• 2 months ago

Don't worry. It is probably hereditary. I could never grow a beard, only a mustache. I think it is because I have some Native American genes. 

• 2 months ago

Are you sure you are male?  Perhaps you should get tested.

• Barry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

A doctor will prescribe a hair growth hormone.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

only thing that snake oil is good for is making you poor

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Get your hormones checked by a doctor. It could be a hormonal disorder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.