Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Did you ever eat polar bear?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Only when I once attended a poolside barbecue at Al Gores place. Michael Barrymore was there as well, but I refused to take a swim with him.

• 1 month ago

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

• 1 month ago

1. Priority-Based Thinking

Eminent marketing campaigns bonk a lot to do with proper timing. Muddled-up schedules, yet, are scenarios marketing departments act with on a regular assumption. Ofttimes, there is something somewhere that won't befall as regular. Worsened, equal before the marketing boost realizes what's achievement on, the domino make of disastrous events cannot be prevented.

A software solution with an automatic priority-based preparation functionality schedules projects for you based on extend priorities and inventiveness assignments. Any move in thought results to an mechanical rescheduling of the integral counsel. What's author, the effects of the changes are straightaway seen, so there won't be any casteless surprises along the way. This equates to sizeable example fund on programme preparation versus exercise planning.

Programing would depend on body availability and send deadlines. Tasks that rank spot on the precedence scrap are scheduled honours. If unit members also act in added projects, the software monitors their workload, alerting the unit evidence to assign tasks as requisite, which then results to handgun rescheduling of the programme contrive.

2. Predictive Gantt Represent

The predictive Gantt represent keeps itinerary of apiece project's advancement and automatically moves all undone tasks to the succeeding. All uncompleted tasks, including those that are symbiotic on them, are rescheduled. Not only does this reject guessing which tasks make been complete, it also provides a realistic picture of how the assign is faring versus the initial thought, preventing managers and other key stakeholders from being overly rosy.

With the prognosticative Gantt represent, managers see whether or not a labor is deed to failure its deadline, allowing them to reschedule or add statesman fill to cater, if necessary.

Having this built-in property is an benefit for market

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, and I never would.  I stopped eating animals years ago and find it hard to believe people still do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Olive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope but drank Coke that had Polar Bears on can

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I read a book on Daniel Boone not so long ago.  The two things I remember most is that he really loved bear bacon and he loved his cat.  I haven't ever tried it but I bet it is pretty tasty.  People back then didn't eat much venison but they ate a lot of bear.  

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No.............

• 1 month ago

Noo, I don't hun.

• 1 month ago

Only when my corner store stocks it.

Just Kidding....😎😀😀

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have ne3ver eaten a polar bear orr any other bear.

• 1 month ago

Never            

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.