If two of your kids had a four letter name would you not pick a long name like Brandon for your third child ?

Favorite Answer

I love the name personally but if it makes you pause when you think about your other kids the you should probably talk to your spouse, parents, and other family members (personally I would stop asking for help in Yahoo because you will get a lot of trolls and idiots answering you) Best of luck! And I hope you find the perfect name!💕

I'd just pick what I liked and wouldn't worry about the length of a name. My concern would be if the names were too "matchy" to go together.

Examples: Ian, Evan, Ewan. Cole, Joel. Cory, Rory, Jory, Jorian. 

• D50

Even if it were long, Brandon is still a terrible name.

Don't feed the Troll.

What are you hoping to achieve by posting this constantly?

• Snid

Brandon is two syllables.  It's not that long.

Spam again          

Depends on the surname, if it is a long surname you are better with short first names, for example Jacqueline Anderson is too long and Jane Anderson flows better or Brandon Anderson is too long but John Anderson flows better

• y

I never understood keeping names of the kids, related in some manner.  Each was unique to itself standing on it's own.

To a sane rational parent it wouldn't matter but to a troll parent it would 😉

Source(s): Your profile question history