If two of your kids had a four letter name would you not pick a long name like Brandon for your third child ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the name personally but if it makes you pause when you think about your other kids the you should probably talk to your spouse, parents, and other family members (personally I would stop asking for help in Yahoo because you will get a lot of trolls and idiots answering you) Best of luck! And I hope you find the perfect name!💕

• 1 month ago

I'd just pick what I liked and wouldn't worry about the length of a name. My concern would be if the names were too "matchy" to go together.

Examples: Ian, Evan, Ewan. Cole, Joel. Cory, Rory, Jory, Jorian. 

• D50
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Even if it were long, Brandon is still a terrible name.

• 2 months ago

Don't feed the Troll.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What are you hoping to achieve by posting this constantly?

• Snid
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Brandon is two syllables.  It's not that long.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Spam again          

• 2 months ago

Depends on the surname, if it is a long surname you are better with short first names, for example Jacqueline Anderson is too long and Jane Anderson flows better or Brandon Anderson is too long but John Anderson flows better

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I never understood keeping names of the kids, related in some manner.  Each was unique to itself standing on it's own.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To a sane rational parent it wouldn't matter but to a troll parent it would 😉

Source(s): Your profile question history
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.