Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

I born in USA I have my born and security social I from child take me live Mexico I need the help of government I have 4 sons what can do?


I'm male and excuse me for the mistake bad wrote

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Stay in Mexico.. The people there are your people.. The US doesn't want you.. 

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Not sure what help you need as you fail to state your ultimate goal. But if your question is about relocating to the US you'd talk to a US Consulate in Mexico about getting your US passport. As for your children, there are residency requirements to be able to pass your US citizenship on to offspring. So they might not be US citizens. 

  • 2 months ago

    It's your fault if you breed children you cannot afford to support. You have no rights to any assistance from US taxpayers if you & your children live in Mexico. Unless you met US residency requirements, your offspring have no right to US citizenship, and are not eligible for any assistance from the US to begin with. You have to take responsibility for your own actions & provide for the children you chose to produce.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.