If demons like the ones who infest the brains of the corruptible were real, would they be crafty & manipulative with their victims' emotions?

Like exploiting and gaining advantage of others, toying with their victims' emotions or even corrupting those with attractive appearances?

Are they much more likely to infest the brains of those who are younger & more attractive or to impersonate them?

Like when someone gets paranoid over this.

They seem to bring out those characteristics in the people they oppress.

According to the bible (a chapter called revelation), two demons from the bottomless pit of hell will rise to the presidency of the most powerful nation of the world and attack Babylon, Iraq, and corrupt it as they are an occupying force (which is why the bible calls the powerful nation, the Whore of Babylon).  Please read Revelation 17:18 for more info).  They were crafty enough to say that they were humble.  They were crafty enough to say that they were "fightin' evil."  They pretended to be on the side of God, while actually defying God's command not to attack Iraq and they even made a torture camp in Guantanamo, Cuba.  Voters of the United States were manipulated to vote for demons from hell.

If you ask me you just sold me into believing that demons are for a fact real.

How much meth have you done, sweetie? 

That's my honest knee-jerk reaction to this post. How high is the one who posted this mess? 

Blaming an outside supernatural force for human actions and behaviors and emotions is...backwards thinking. We know a lot more about how brains work, doll. And sorry to say, it's not mini demons infesting the inside of human skulls doing the funky chicken trying to make us be bad. Sorry. That's a lot of fun to imagine that. It's boring to consider brain chemicals and how synapses work and...BORING. I get it. It's boring to do any actual research into this and a lot more fun to write fanfic stuff about 'demons'. But. Actual demons are not real. Figurative demons that are used to explain this or that, still doesn't mean actual demons exist. Okay? Okay, baby. Have a better morning. 

• I see that you are not well informed about demons, they come into action when they see that a person thinks about evil, then, they enter their minds and suggest what, and how to succeed. But then the evil, sooner or later, will be punished, either by imprisonment, or there is God, no one will escape him.

YES!

You see these so called "Christians" 

>>>RUNNING SCARED<<< (Proverbs 28:1)

DEMON POSSESSED  

With "accusations" (Revelation 12:10),

"Taking away" the Word of God (Revelation 22:19), deleting questions and 

NOT

"Giving an answer to every man that asketh them a reason for the hope that is in them" (I Peter 3:15)

"I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law with brother [aka "reporting"], and that before the unbelievers" (I Corinthians 6:5-6).

16 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren" (Proverbs 6:16-19).

"GOD HATES THEM" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

"LYING" HYPOCRITES (Revelation 21:8)!