Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

Can someone who committed suicide be reincarnated?

• Tom
    Favorite Answer

IF reincarnation exists, then there would be NO reason to think that a suicide would not be reincarnated like everybody else who has died.

You must be influenced or confused by the Catholic religion that says suicides go directly to HELL, having committed a "Mortal Sin"----This has nothing to do with Reincarnation as Catholics don't believe in it----only what the priests tell them.

• bette

Yes more than likely

• Dr. NG

Reincarnation is another feel-good explanation for folks that don't want the big sleep to be final. I would say probably not to suicide reincarnations (admittedly I'm only guessing). Reincarnation is in the imagination of the reincarnate and their past life is usually more interesting than their current one. Being killed in battle or a victim of a tragedy seems more likely recollections than suicide.

• John

That's more of a religious question. Nobody can say yes or no with anything resembling objective evidence, or even that reincarnation is actually a thing.

Could you give me just one clue as to how anyone on here would know that? (not counting Gary K of course) All I can do is quote from the bible and that would mean no. That is because taking your own life is a cardinal sin and warrants a long stay in the hot place with all the thieves, sloths, burglars and paedophiles and no, I do not mean Australia. Ask Gary, he may know someone who topped himself in controlled laboratory conditions.