Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 month ago

what does falling in love feel like?

• 1 day ago

Of course the real answer to this is when you fall in love You will know it.  For me it's like "I" don't matter anymore because I just want to be with that other person every minute of the day & night. Your brain doesn't function normally & you do & say the stupidest things uncontrollably. Not to mention your hormones start raging & you just want to please her in every way possible. The other person seems to make you whole & you just want to jump inside their body & be as one individual doing everything together which makes your life happy & complete. Most of all you feel that you would protect them at all cost & give your life the them. God forbid if & when you break up you just want to die because nothing seems important anymore.  simply my opinion

I think I have an idea but I long for it. I've been yearning to be loved so badly and protected. I'm sure its a great feeling. It's a humanly feeling I would assume. 

• Dformd

You know how it feels

It's like jumping out of a plane. Exhilarating and you feel alive. You wonder where you've been all your life. Your partner is your parachute who's got your back. But sometimes, you lose your parachute or can't secure it in the first place and instead, you hit the ground, a bloody mess. That's why they call it falling in love.

Source(s): or something gay like that

Like a bear trap you willingly stick your leg in.

you get pumped with hormones you get high , then you're rejected and you cry