My USB headphones AND wifi adapter are not recognized?

These devices work on other computers.

Today they both stopped working.

On the front of my computer, there are 4 usb ports. 2 of which are blue and 2 are black. I usually plug things in to the black ports. Those work fine, however, i accidentally plugged my headphones in to the blue USB port as well as the wifi one, and then proceeded to plug them in to the black ones. Then, that's when the problem started. I've tried everything that the usual websites show as solutions (disable fast start, uninstall and reinstall drivers, etc.) but nothing works. These two devices DO work on other computers, so it must not be the devices that are messed up. 

Or it could be they have better security 

ok have you tried disabling all the USB ports and buses restarting the computer and trying again? if that don't work smell the little part that plugs in, dose it smell burnt like it fried? if you've done both of those and it still won't work then i think its that computer itself