Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

How do you react when a devil worshipper says your pet fiddish is actually a ritual for satan?

• Favorite Answer

If I were to meet people who praise Satan, their god, my answer would be to warn them that they will end up in hell with the demons after God's judgment!

I am against your Fiddish, I love God!

• John P

'Fiddish' is not recognised by my spell checker.  Please explain what you mean by 'fiddish'. Or is 'Fiddish' the name of your pet?

I understand you, Tom. That describes Sol to a tee when she tries to write posts on here.

• Tom

I don't take "Devil Worshippers" seriously.  They are usually rebellious Kids or immature young adults  either trying to freak out "old folks" or trying to have FUN without regard to any standard of morality.----What they say is of no interest to me---No sane person takes heed of fools.

• Jon

My pet fish is a Satanic ritual? Are you drunk in charge of a keyboard?

• I'd tell them that my pet's fetish was none of their business. 

i dont listen to them, they dont know what theyre talking about