Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 month ago

How do I deal with this user who keeps bullying me for no reason?  ?

There's this user online in a community who keeps bullying me and keeps putting me down, but the worst part is, nobody says anything and nobody stops him from being harsh towards me.  I have done nothing to this user, never said anything rude about what he likes and never attacked him personally, yet he always seems willing to put me down and the worst part is, nobody is saying anything.  Most of the community likes him.  I try to be cool with him, but the dude just trashes me for no reason.  He once said "I'm a phony," but didn't give any other explanation.  How do I deal with this user.  They might make this guy an admin/mod in which if he does become admin/mod, then I cannot block him, and I don't want to leave the community because it's a sports community, something that I love to talk about.  How can I deal with this person who keeps talking me down?   

Update:

I'm not saying he needs to like me, but he talks so much trash to me than he does anyone else.  

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

most sites with user generated content have report options. if the moderators don't do something without a good reason, that shows they really don't care and you should find another community

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get a new account/name

• 1 month ago

Stop being a pussy do sumin

• 1 month ago

Do not engage with toxic people. Like it says in the bible, "do not argue with a fool".  Don't go to that web site.  Toxic comments are toxic to your spirit and get your brain thinking on that instead of something useful, like learning Spanish.

Source(s): life
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Could you report him or find a new sports group he is not in

• 1 month ago

Go to their Reddit page and downvote them or you could just ignore them if you were born in the 60s.

• 1 month ago

just report him to the systems moderator .

• 1 month ago

Not sure what platform your using, but here are a few options.

Block this person

create a new account

stop using website or app

ignore

snapback

• 1 month ago

...or you could log off

• 1 month ago

maybe you can talk to cyber crime about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.