Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why is it acceptable for a guy to finish in a napkin, but not a girl to let all her eggs die until she becomes infertile?

Why is it that people don't get mad at the pull out method, but the same people get mad when a woman chooses to never get pregnant and never have kids.

If letting all your eggs die is a waste and immoral, then the same logic should apply to sperm.

I'm not talking about abortion, and I'm not talking about the people who don't care what other people do with their body. This is for the people who believe that having a uterus and not producing is a sin against humanity.

Favorite Answer

Society has historically been quite sexist in that regard.

• Doug

The Bible nowhere mandates that all married couples have children. It is not a sin for married couples to use non-abortive forms of contraception in marriage.

Do you know where you are going when you die? The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Jake

A person can battle masturbation, artificial birth control and other sins using fasting and the rosary of the Mother of God, who is the Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary.

I like my eggs suniside up and scrambled. My gandpa loves them scrambled. My gandma loves them both 

Source(s): - Petri Lindroos

Do you know who Travis Henry and Antonio Cromartie are? Check'em out on Wikipedia.

• Juli

I think the Catholic church is against both.

Most others mind their own business.