Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How do married couples who are both extremely atttactive manage to not have sex 24/7?

I always see married couples who talk about how they haven’t had sex in months. I’m only 21 but when I’m married to my super hot husband I would probably want to have sex anywhere and everywhere. I don’t see how people keep themselves composed around their significant other 

Your still 21 and in your sexual prime. Eventually you'll grow out of it and understand.

• Foofa

By the time you're 25, aka mature enough to get married, you'll understand the importance of having a career that can support a decent lifestyle. Most divorces are caused by money problems and so responsible couples manage to combine a relationship with the ability to financially support that relationship. Your inability to grasp this at your age is the reason people who marry prior to 25 have astronomical divorce rates. 

• MissA

I like it when unmarried virgins really are 100% convinced that everybody else is doing marriage wrong.

Surely, by 21, you must know that marriages entail more than what goes on in bed?  If you "always" encounter married couples who haven had "sex in months"', there's something amiss, and you really don't know what has been going on with them.Indeed, unlike you, there are even people who don't wish to make sex their highest priority. They get tired.They have low sex drives or imbalanced hormones. They are in conflict out of the sack and that affects what does on in it, as well. There are a thousand reasons why they aren't humping like rabbits. I hope this serves to give you some additional perspectives on what marriage is about, and the role that sex plays ...or doesn't.  

Well, they have real life issues to deal with and have to clean their living spaces, so they don't have time to be having sex 24/7.