Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Is it weird to sleep naked with pets?

I'm melting in this heat so I'm sleeping naked without a blanket. Cat hopped on the bed and is being too cute for me to kick out, so I'm letting them sleep next to me, at the foot of the bed. Is this weird? Do they notice my large flaccid penis waving in the wind? Can they even comprehend it?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

u being nude makes no difference to them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think it is very very weird..............

• 1 month ago

No I don't think so, as long as you don't do anything with it!

• 1 month ago

No, it isn't weird. I've sometimes been sleeping without my quilt lately as well, as I can't sleep if I'm too hot.

It's alright for the pets to sleep on the bed with you, as long as you're happy letting them do so. As for you being with them and being starkers, they likely don't even care. Think about it, they obviously don't wear clothes, so why would it be of concern to them? They won't care about seeing your private anatomy either. The only issue would be that the exposure would mean they could accidentally scratch or bite you more easily.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes you nasty person

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're a sick ****. 

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cats do not care if their humans sleep naked.  They don't care about your penis either.  But if your penis moves they may pounce on it with their claws out....lol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, as it can just add extra warmth.

Source(s): Reality.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

probably not since theyre naked too

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You shouldn't be allowed out of your cage let alone be allowed pets. Freak.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.