Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Is it weird to sleep naked with pets?

I'm melting in this heat so I'm sleeping naked without a blanket. Cat hopped on the bed and is being too cute for me to kick out, so I'm letting them sleep next to me, at the foot of the bed. Is this weird? Do they notice my large flaccid penis waving in the wind? Can they even comprehend it?

• jean

u being nude makes no difference to them

I think it is very very weird..............

No I don't think so, as long as you don't do anything with it!

No, it isn't weird. I've sometimes been sleeping without my quilt lately as well, as I can't sleep if I'm too hot.

It's alright for the pets to sleep on the bed with you, as long as you're happy letting them do so. As for you being with them and being starkers, they likely don't even care. Think about it, they obviously don't wear clothes, so why would it be of concern to them? They won't care about seeing your private anatomy either. The only issue would be that the exposure would mean they could accidentally scratch or bite you more easily.

yes you nasty person

You're a sick ****. 

• Ocimom

Cats do not care if their humans sleep naked.  They don't care about your penis either.  But if your penis moves they may pounce on it with their claws out....lol

No, as it can just add extra warmth.

Source(s): Reality.

probably not since theyre naked too

You shouldn't be allowed out of your cage let alone be allowed pets. Freak.