What would happen if models didn't travel internationally?
- robert43041Lv 71 month ago
Nobody would care. Or very few. Whatever.
- muthu1092000Lv 51 month ago
The international models will not earn as much as they earned previously & this will give an opportunity for the local models to penetrate the local market.
- Mmm JLv 72 months ago
Most models do not travel at all. Very few travel domestically. Even fewer travel internationally. Lots of different things could happen if those who do travel internationally do not.
1) Use local talent.
2) Use remote support (photographers, make-up, etc.)
3) The model would not earn any frequent travel air miles.
4) There would be no hotel stay, either.
5) There would be no livery or other services provided.
Depends what they are modeling - of if you are using the term "model" for prostitution/sex trafficking...
- Anonymous2 months ago
Who cares? It certainly would not make a difference in my life.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 2 months ago
They wouldn't make as much money and no big Paris fashion show