Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

a woman can only wear a solitaire ring when she is engaged ? ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If she wears it on the third finger of her left hand, others may think she's engaged.

• Trish
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No, not true.  

• 1 month ago

whoever can wear whatever whenever they want!

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A woman can wear a solitaire ring any time she wants to wear one - whether she's engaged or whether she isn't. A solitaire isn't necessarily an engagement ring.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lily
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well then, I'm clearly breaking social protocol yet again as I've bought one for myself! Yes, it's also a diamond and it's fabulous. 

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you asking can she only wear her engagement ring, no she can wear a ring on all then fingers if she wants to.

Are you asking if an engagement ring must be a solitaire style ring. No of course not. There are hundreds of different settings , metal and gem stones to luck from 

• No, there's other types of settings that an engagement ring can have. She can wear what ever type of engagement ring she wants. 

• 1 month ago

A woman can wear a solitaire ring whenever she wants.

A woman would only wear an ENGAGEMENT ring when she's engaged. But not all solitaire rings are engagement rings...

• 1 month ago

No. People wear all sorts of rings on their fingers and toes and around their necks and whatever for whatever reason. Some gals, who are not engaged, wear a family ring or a ring they admired, saved up for and bought for themselves. An engagement ring is only an engagement ring if it was offered and accepted as such. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I suppose.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.