Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

why would he flirt then say this?!?

I've been talking to my first boyfriend. I texted him and I just wanted to catch up. over the weeks he was sending a lot of emojis and I kept my guard up because of issues in the past. We had a little bit of a bump when I caught myself talking a lot and told him and he said he fw it and used a lot of emojis. Then afterward I told him I didn't know what to say and he was responding really fast and was like I don't know lol We can keep talking if you want, or if not then it was nice catching up whatever you want lol" then i told him I liked talking to him but didn't want to be annoying and he told me not to worry about that and was like "Dope" then he dragged the convo.

That was a few weeks ago. He moved back into college last week and I moved back in yesterday. He has taken some time to answer which i understand because he has classes and I honestly don't mind it. yesterday I told him when I moved back in my roommate and her mom were trying to set me up with a guy on the elevator and said he was cute and tall and i told him how my roommate told the guy on the elevator "my roommate is a 10 out of 10 and my ex was like "LMAOO she's not lying tho , thats nice of her to set you up, but on the first day. then i was like "aww thats sweet" and he answered and said "Lmao he's perfect for you and the 7th floor, that's too much lmao." I just dont get it why would he flirt then turn around and say that? or was he even flirting to begin with? im still confused about that part.

because pranking you. talk to him. stop over-thinking it, you'll be ok.