Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

is BLM way worse than white supremacists? ?

People who support the blm are known for:

1- looting stores

2- destroying churches

3 destroying Catholic statues

4 destroying monuments

5 destroying neighborhoods

6 Intimidating families

7 disrespecting police officers

and the list goes on and on and on and on...

Now, white supremacists don't do any of those things!  I'm not white by the way! but the worst thing a white supremacist would tell me is " don't speak spanish in public places"..a ridiculous demand but at least white supremacists aren't doing any of those horrible and nasty  things that BLM people are doing.

Is blm way worse than white supremacists?

• Robert

They don't sound like the kind of people I'd want to associate with unless I wanted a free pair of Nikes

Indeed it is. And since Y!A took away comments, I've gotta post a few comments to leesabrat here: McVeigh was NOT a white supremacist; if anything, he was more for black people; he also was NOT a Christian - he was an agnostic; this information is readily available all over the web, so there's no excuse for spreading those lies.

White supremacists blew up the Murrow building, killing hundreds, including preschool children. White supremacists lynched thousands of innocent people. They destroyed families. White supremacists blew up a church and killed little girls. White supremacists terrorized millions of US citizens. White supremacists destroyed an entire city because people with darker skin than theirs were running a peaceful, successful city. So you tell me who is worse.

• Murzy

Most ppl that support BLM are mild mannered, educated ppl.

Nope.  You're examples are unfair. You're ignoring the protestors.

And, you're wrong about white supremacists.  They have burned crosses and murdered many people.

Check out the Lynching Map

https://lynchinginamerica.eji.org/explore

BLM is a mercy group. All they want is what's right.

I would live by a white Hoosier or redneck anyday before I live in a neighborhood full of thugs. Hoosiers don't seem to be involved in gangs and shootings every night. Many of them work hard and know what it is like to not come from money. What a difference the world would be if blacks adopted that mindset, instead of buying into the lie that all whites are "privileged".