How can I invite random people on Facebook to go on a photography outing?

I like to shoot photographs and just signed up to Facebook.  I would like to post an Ad inviting another person nearby to come and shoot photographs with me in the park.  How do I do that? 

• Sumi
    Favorite Answer

You may want to skip facebook and join meetup.com.  There are a lot of photography groups on meetup that you can join.  I'm sure that the moderator of most groups would gladly consider any suggestions that you may have.

But to specifically use facebook, you could create or join a group.  Or, you could simply send an invite to all 45,000 of your closest friends on facebook to join you.  The problem with that is that you do not want to ever let people know when you're going on vacation or out of the house.  That's how you end up getting robbed.  So if you do decide to use facebook, make sure that nobody knows your actual address.  It's for this reason I recommend using meetup.com.  Plus people with an interest in photography are already in those groups.