Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 3 months ago

Can you get in trouble for not changing your license?

I moved from WA where my current license is registered too but moved to MN two years ago.. I changed my vehicle registration but never did my license. 

I move back in 4 months, what should i do and is there a fine thats gonna catch up to me? Advice??

2 Answers

  • May
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

    What should you do?  You should do the right thing.

    Right now, you are trouble waiting to happen.

  • 3 months ago

    No.  You will get in trouble for driving without changing your license.  If you don't drive, it's not a problem.  But to drive, you need a license from the state where you are now living.  If you get caught driving without a license from that state, you get in trouble, even if you have a license from a state where you used to live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.