Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 3 months ago

Am I the only one that clicks on yahoo homepage to browse headlines now( never actually click anymore) since we cant comment?

I like keeping up on the news but I cant give full story in comments to disway the obvious alt-left bias whats the point of yahoo sup this answer thing? But even this from what I gather people block others with dissenting opinion like yahoo would delete Conservative comments when article first dropped...

Why even go there at all?  The headlines were always a sort of click-bait that would attract Leftist users with its message that only they agree with as being virtuous.

For everyone else, it was to read the facts of the comment and then look at the many comments that corrected the headline and story with truth, or to actually leave a comment that would at least somewhat balance the far Left opinion piece.

Since it's only a display of Left Wing propaganda now, I don't even bother going to the homepage.  I won't dignify Yahoo with any click ratings at all.

• ?

I skim through them, some are slanted, some are helpful, but as far as politics go. It is all pretty much one sided.