Do you think that even straight people have a tiny bit of gayness in them?

I know I'm definitely a straight man as I can't see myself dating another man, but that doesn't mean I can't find other men at least good looking.

• HMFan
    Favorite Answer

I’m not sure I would define one man thinking another man is good-looking as being “gay.” In this day and age of ubiquitous media bombarding us with images of beautiful people, I’d say you were ABNORMAL if you COULDN’T classify another man as handsome or not. Stating that another man is “handsome, “attractive,” “hot,” or “sexy” doesn’t necessarily mean you want to sleep with him, get married, buy a house, and build a life together. Too many men in our society are so fearful of expressing appreciation for beauty. Why is that? If you’re the kind of male who is secure enough in his manhood to look at another guy and say “now there’s an attractive guy” and ignore any derision thrown at you by other men, then keep on doing what you’re doing. The world needs more men like you IMHO. Peace.

Your prostate needs some stimulation so yeah.

I dint think there’s any gayness in me 

No straight people wouldn’t ruin their good decency with grossness. 

The consensus is that there's a spectrum with relatively few people exclusively hetero or homo.

• Tj

That tiny bit, allows you to make male friends.

Not being blind isn't the same as genuine attraction. That is not homosexuality.

No. You don’t understand what sexual orientation is. 

Finding someone good looking is different from being sexually attracted to them. Gays and Lesbians can find the opposite sex attractive, beautiful and handsome . They are just not sexually attracted to them.

• Kathy

Nope.................

Noting another individual is attractive has nothing to do with being gay.