Anonymous

What are some good paying career paths?

Im struggling to figure out what to do in life, Im searching for a job that would be weekdays only, and doesn't require any degrees. Im willing to get an associates but thats kind of a last resort.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 days ago

Earn easy money from home https://bitly.com/3cjw0Kc

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Make money from home https://bitly.com/2RMgtsS

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

None of the above.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are many high paying careers that don’t require degrees, but they usually still require licenses, certifications, etc.  For example, Real Estate, Insurance, and owning and operating your own business.

Wealth doesn’t always facilitate happiness, especially as it pertains to hourly compensation. Ultimately, whether you are self employed or work for someone else you are still exchanging your TIME for money.  People who make $120/hr wind up working just as many years as someone who only makes $12/hr.  Isn’t it smarter to find a way to ENJOY that time instead of worrying about who collects more nuts than you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

So you want the best shift, good pay, and little to no effort to get into.  Does that about sum it up?

Do a search on 'in demand jobs that do not require a degree', or 'hot jobs that do not require a degree'.  Those will give you some ideas of career paths to explore.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

High pay, easy, cushy job with no skills while millions are out of work. Good luck with that. My first real job was 6 nights a week , 50 hours with only monday off.  I did it because I had to prove myself and it took me 9 months and then my pay went much higher and my hours much better. 

• 2 months ago

Go to the BLS.gov website and look.

All of the possible jobs in the USA are listed there along with education requirements and pay levels.  They Also list how many of those jobs are available in the USA..(but not  where they are...)

• A
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

to make good money you usually need a 4 yr college degree, you can also get a tech certification and license- beautician, medical care.   If you have formal education a factory might offer the better chance of making good money, but many jobs for new people are off shift and some have mandatory overtime on weekends.

It is not easy to get a good paying job, with no formal education and only work weekdays

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.