How to remove white stains from slate using hydrogen peroxide?

If you want to remove white stains from a slate floor, Equally, mix water and hydrogen peroxide and pour it into a spray bottle then spray the mixture on stains. Then leave it for 5 to 10 minutes to sit completely onto stains. Now take a soft brush and scrub it with brush completely. If you got hardest stains then you will need to mix baking soda with peroxide for better cleaning.

• 1 week ago

Mix equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle and spray onto any stains. Let it sit for five or ten minutes, then scrub with a soft scrub pad (not steel wool) or a soft-bristled brush. ...

For tougher stains, mix together peroxide and baking soda into a bubbly paste.

Just give over!  Do you really think we don't notice that you'll come back to this non-question in a few days and add a link?  This is the saddest spamming I've ever seen.  I mean, I know business must be tough in Melb but who the hell here do you think you're going to get business from via yahoo answers mainly frequented by American malcontents?

Asked and answered.  You really don't know how this works, do you?