How to remove white stains from slate using hydrogen peroxide?

If you want to remove white stains from a slate floor, Equally, mix water and hydrogen peroxide and pour it into a spray bottle then spray the mixture on stains. Then leave it for 5 to 10 minutes to sit completely onto stains. Now take a soft brush and scrub it with brush completely. If you got hardest stains then you will need to mix baking soda with peroxide for better cleaning.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Mix equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle and spray onto any stains. Let it sit for five or ten minutes, then scrub with a soft scrub pad (not steel wool) or a soft-bristled brush. ...

For tougher stains, mix together peroxide and baking soda into a bubbly paste.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just give over!  Do you really think we don't notice that you'll come back to this non-question in a few days and add a link?  This is the saddest spamming I've ever seen.  I mean, I know business must be tough in Melb but who the hell here do you think you're going to get business from via yahoo answers mainly frequented by American malcontents?

• 1 month ago

Asked and answered.  You really don't know how this works, do you? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.