Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Russia claims to have a working vaccine ?

• RP
    Favorite Answer

From what I've heard on the news, the Russians have made this claim, but there are no indications it has been tested sufficiently to determine if it works and if it is safe.

They're lying. That or it couldn't be fully tested yet. They start human trials by giving it to healthy adults, then wait 3-6 months to gauge its effectiveness. If it clears that hurdle, then they test it on the elderly, pregnant women, children, etc and another waiting period begins. Work on a vaccine didn't even start in earnest until Feb, so it's barely been 6 months total. It would be great news if any country achieves a successful vaccine, but imho, the Russian announcement is doubtful and presumptive.

A "working" vaccine will do no good at all in The U.S.

Only a "sit on your butt & stare at your phone" vaccine will help us.

Source(s): A watch TV & wait for your covid relief check vaccine might be of limited use.

Nobody remembers that a firm in Russia "Not connected to the government *Wink Wink*" attempted to hack information from U.S databases for the Corona virus vaccine and now they claim to have a working vaccine.  Their country is run by an ex-KGB, you do the math.

• Aaron

Really? I don't trust the Russians. 

Yeah I read about that. I hope it really does work. I pray it does.

• susan

I read that, would you want to be the first to try it out.

Trump probably gave them a sample of ours that we are testing and they are using successfully.