What do you think about Russia developing a Coronavirus Vaccine?

Putin claimed Russia now has a vaccine for the COVID-19 virus. He even used a vaccine on his own daughter.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

With Putin and the  Russians reputation i wouldn't trust something they developed.  Human rights,  not only of  his own people are anything Putin worries about let alone the world.  So unlike most civilised countries working on the vaccine i can see Russia doing as stringent tests before using it on their own citizens unlike other countries.  

• Louie
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

I really don't trust anything coming out of Russia. We are on the third faze of testing in the US & they are only on the first. Trump just loves to hear this so he can push the US to buy it from them & then we will really, really have a problem with an unreliable vaccine. Mark my worlds he is going to congratulate Putin over & over again. mo

• 7 months ago

What the hell does it matter who develops it, as long as one is developed? Even if it is developed it will be years before it is known if the vaccine will do the job and stop covid. A vaccine isn't an instant fix. People need to understand this.

• 7 months ago

It's interesting that Putin is prepared to test the vaccine on his daughter, not on himself.  The rest of the world's scientists claim that Russia has rushed the testing stage, but that might just be sour grapes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

We are testing ours also.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.