Why does less of the world eat lamb. Why does most of the world eat more chicken, beef, and pork instead?

Because fresh human poo is just more popular.

It is hard to cook correctly and unavailable most small towns.

• denise

Fresh lamb is a more expensive meat to buy.

It's more expensive and some people don't like the idea of eating a baby animal 

because mint sauce is a dangerous thing; and besides nothing beats a rich beef sausage 

I cannot stand lamb. As stupid as this sounds, I can taste the 'wooliness' of it and that just makes me gag.

• John

Everyone  has their Own  taste,....

If  lamb  was  the ONLY MEAT  there was,....I'D Be a vegetarian.............It's  Tastes  Nasty to me

• kswck2

Obviously the price of it. IT is were $3 per pound, that would be the Only thing in my freezer. 

Chickens can be raised cheaply and quickly, making them a better option when looking at profit & turnover. 

Likewise pork - if you don't worry too much about the animal, you can rear pigs indoors quickly and cheaply.

Sheep can't be battery farmed, and need space; so cost more / have to have the right environment. 

• A

in the US, lamb is much more expensive