Mike asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 2 months ago

Who’s fault would it be in the accident ?

Okay so I’m in Florida. I was driving the speed limit I’m on the right lane and this lady was on the middle lane   Making the car wobbly outta control then outta nowhere turned right from the middle lane right in front of me quickly and i end up crashing Her from the back side area. I did not have time to stop the car. Who’s fault would it be ?

Like near the side I pretty much almost T-Boned her

The police said it’s my fault like no way

"Making the car wobbly outta control"  sounds more like her car malfunctioned, maybe she got a flat or blowout?

Cops are wrong.  It should be in your accident report and they can find either a steering fault or a blown tire on the ladies car which would confirm the reason that she lost control.

I never care what the police say.

Back side or T bone?  It is one or the other.

Your fault for not being cautious enough. If you had time to notice the erratic driving of the woman, you had time to avoid the accident by slowing down, being more cautious and letting her go by. FAIL. 

.

p.s. the police do not determine fauly, the insurance companies do. The police are onlyresponsible to determine if a law has been broken. 

• Kieth

She made an unsafe turn, you had the right of way.

• JJ

If you have a dash cam then it might be her fault. Otherwise she's going to say you swerved and hit her from behind. She might have done it on purpose.

Hers, obviously.