Can we actually live with out a cell phone? ?

• 1 week ago

Live, Yes. Function is another story. For some a smartphone is all they know or have patience for. (it's always with you. No need to go home to use PC...) (today youths are getting dumber can do more. But without devices they're worthless. Like can't do math without a calculator) 

I rarely use a phone for calls or texts.

I have a smartphone but just use it as a tablet. (internet, media, games, business...) they don't make quality tablets anymore. then laptop.

_____

Real question is 

"can you function without the internet" 

“what modern technology can you live without" (tvs, smartphones, internet, cars, electric...) 

yes you can. The essentials are food, water, heat and oxygen.  Outside that everything is just optional.

live yes , can a phone make coffee or dinner ,? can a phone tell the other person to get lost while you having sex or a good poo ? can a phone be quiet when your trying to get to sleep? ask the me question again about phones ..

.

Yes we can. I don't have a cell phone.

The most important electronic gadget we have today, from which we can’t stay away for a moment is our Smartphone of course. If someone asked us what would life be like without cell phones, then maybe it can be a matter of deep concern for us. No one in the whole world can’t deny this fact that Smartphones are so efficient that they have recouped certain things in our life, for example, landline phones, alarm clock, camera, calculator etc which has reduced our burden. On the other hand, we have become so accustomed to our Smartphone that it has turned into the biggest distraction for us and because of if we can’t focus on some of the most important goals in our life.

We all are familiar with the fact that life without cell phones will not be as easy as it is now, but it will not be as difficult as we assume it. Every coin has two sides just like that world without mobile phones also have both positive and negative impacts, all we need is to use technology for the right purpose and gradually reducing negative use with passing time.

If we look around so we will clearly see that true communication is replaced by electronic connections, it is great if we say that we can now contact our friends or relatives who live on the other side of the world. But the question here is whether we are well connected even with our closest people, in the same way, we have realized that how cell phones affect our lives whether we talk about quick translation, social media, GPS facilities etc. But the point here is that we should be aware and need to know the actual time we need to be connected via phones while keeping in mind the benefits and damage it can cause us.

https://mccks1981.wixsite.com/mcvirtualsolutions

Yes! It is possible to live without a cell phone as it's not the only means of communication. People were living even when there was no phone.

• keerok

For me, it's just a convenience, not a necessity, so yes, I can live without one.

yep          .

Yes.  I only use mine when I go to town so my wife can call me to tell me to pick up some tomatoes.  Other than that,  it sits in its charger and I ignore it.  

All I know is anyone who believes in God, anyone who is a follower of God and trusts in God will always be wise and a true winner in life that’s because with God help all good things are possible and with that being said if anyone on here wants to improve their life then they should make the best choice of their life right now and start a close relationship with God by them praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have they more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way