Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Who do you think was prettier Jackie Kennedy or Marilyn Monroe?

• 2 days ago

I mean it really depends. Two totally different types. The blonde bombshell or The classy Brunette. Marilyn was sexy and alluring. Jackie was classic and elegant. They were both intelligent women who grew up in a different time with serious different backgrounds. Who says you have to choose either in a world of Ariana's, Taylor's, Beyonce's and Kardashians. I would rather be a Jackie or a Marliyn any day.  

• Kelly

They were both pretty, but I prefer Jackie.  She was more natural looking and had class that Marilyn lacked.

Marilyn had a lot of sex appeal but facially speaking she really wasn't that pretty and in today's standards for she would have been considered plus sized.  There's nothing wrong with that but a lot of companies would have passed on that as having her as a model for them.  She would have been a model for companies like Lane Bryant, Torrid, etc.

Marilyn aside from Joe Dimaggio was always someone's side dish.

I vote Marilyn Monroe. Jackie may have been classier, but she wasn't prettier.

Jackie Kennedy....she was more natural.

MARILYNNNNNNNNNNNN

Nah, nah, what are some people smoking in here? Portman is too good looking to have even played her. Marilyn by miles and miles.

They were both attractive in their own ways.

• jean

marilyn although she had packs of makeup and bleach

Classier Jackie O.

Sexier Marilyn Monroe. The pretty part is subjective and I found none better than the other one.

Jackie Kennedy I prefer brunettes over dumb blondes.