Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Who do you think was prettier Jackie Kennedy or Marilyn Monroe?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

I mean it really depends. Two totally different types. The blonde bombshell or The classy Brunette. Marilyn was sexy and alluring. Jackie was classic and elegant. They were both intelligent women who grew up in a different time with serious different backgrounds. Who says you have to choose either in a world of Ariana's, Taylor's, Beyonce's and Kardashians. I would rather be a Jackie or a Marliyn any day.  

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They were both pretty, but I prefer Jackie.  She was more natural looking and had class that Marilyn lacked.

Marilyn had a lot of sex appeal but facially speaking she really wasn't that pretty and in today's standards for she would have been considered plus sized.  There's nothing wrong with that but a lot of companies would have passed on that as having her as a model for them.  She would have been a model for companies like Lane Bryant, Torrid, etc.

Marilyn aside from Joe Dimaggio was always someone's side dish.

• 1 month ago

I vote Marilyn Monroe. Jackie may have been classier, but she wasn't prettier.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jackie Kennedy....she was more natural.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

MARILYNNNNNNNNNNNN

• 1 month ago

Nah, nah, what are some people smoking in here? Portman is too good looking to have even played her. Marilyn by miles and miles.

• 1 month ago

They were both attractive in their own ways.

• jean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

marilyn although she had packs of makeup and bleach

• 2 months ago

Classier Jackie O.

Sexier Marilyn Monroe. The pretty part is subjective and I found none better than the other one.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jackie Kennedy I prefer brunettes over dumb blondes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.