Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Can I get my girlfriend pregnant if?

Basically, we were getting into it and she rode me, then after I took off the condom and threw it away; and proceeded to WIPE my hands on a towel. After that I did things such as pick up blankets, drink cold sodas, and other various tasks that require my hands to brush against stuff. After about an hour give or take, we had round two. I put my finger in her at one moment of our second time, is there even a little chance that she could get pregnant?

Is it possible you got her pregnant? Yes. Is it possible you did it because you had sperm on your hand no..... Everytime you have sex there's a possibility even with a condom. ..... Also, just go wash your hands

Hilarious. So I’m guessing your a virgin with this story.

When the time comes and you actually have some sexual experiences, you will see why this story makes absolutely no sense to person that actually has had sex. Let alone conceived a child. Until you do, please Don’t watch any porn or try to teach any of your friends about sex. You may hurt yourself and deception damage somebody..lol 

First, you'd have to have a girl friend. It's not nice to make things up.

• Edna

It would be practically impossible for your girlfriend to get pregnant in the situation you describe. By the time you wiped off your hands,  finished picking up the blankets, drinking sodas, etc, any sperm cells that might have remained on your hands, would be dead. Sperm cells can survive in the open air for less than 5 minutes after they're exposed to the open air. 

I seriously doubt that you'll ever be able to get your girlfriend pregnant.  You really are a special kind of stupid.  

Its depend on you... lols

anything is possible

I’m sure not, but I can’t explain the science of it. Maybe someone else will try to explain more in depth to yiu about it but I highly doubt after even a soda that is wet wouldn’t kill one POSSIBLE sperm that might of stayed on. And otherwise even if it did enter the vagina, theres close to no possiblity that that couple of cells could survive through the mass killing and one of those actually fertilize. Sounds like you had fun atleast.

• Jill

No. Any sperm you might have had on your hands would be long dead by then. 

After an hour, hands that were wiped down should be pretty safe,  I would be surprised if anything came of it.  But it is hard to offer any guarantees