How much would you say a 20' length of 12" schedule 40 seamless Hastelloy pipe cost? ?

We just did a job in the fab shop for the refinery that was all Hastelloy. 8"-12" piping.. not sure of the exact type of Hastelloy but go for the higher number.. cant find any prices online and really dont want to ask the owner lmao

No business runs like that. How did you manage to quote for the job without getting prices for the materials? What does your supplier say?

Hastelloy?  This is a special nickel based alloy of steel (stainless) that can be hardened.  I never heard of it being used for a pipe!  Maybe some kind of high temperature or corrosive liquid will flow through the pipe?  You're not going to find a price floating around anywhere.  This is special and unique.  It's an "exotic" alloy.  It's a nickel-molybdenum- chromium superalloy, maybe with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance. 

I know Hastelloy from exhaust valve seats in cylinder heads of racing engines. 

My guess?  Many thousands of $!