Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My boyfriend said he had the most "traumatizing night of his life"... but can't tell me about it? ?

He said it isn't about him or me... but he can't tell me about it. 

And since that night he's stopped talking to me as much, and is being really rude and distant. 

I don't know what to do about it? Should I just leave it and assume his behaviour is a result of this night? 

If someone else were rude and distant, avoided talking with you, what would your response be? Mine, would be to move on and not include them in my life. So, do you want a boyfriend who is like this, still? If so, if you are unhappy with this, whose fault will it be?

I think you should assume he is an idiot and stop talking to him at all. What is the point of him even mentioning something like that and then refusing to explain himself?

Maybe give him some time, wait a couple weeks and then see if he's more open