Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

banana issues?

so no judgement, i was horny and alone but im worried this could cause a problem. I put a frozen banana up my vagina and the skin peeled off and some mushed banana went in there. I am looking for a way to flush my pussy out without seeking medical attention. do i need to do this or will it be ok? i splashed some water down there am i ok. please no hate or judgement just answers. we've all done weird things, this is mine please help

9 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Wash it out as best you can with just water. It will eventually come out on its own, but the sugars in the banana could cause a yeast infection if it sits too long. You don’t need to see a doctor. Next time, use something else or put a condom on the banana first. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe a douche. 

Ask your gynecologist 

I think you need to properly flush it out, asap, because it will start to break down (rot).

• 1 month ago

Next time use cucumber. It is cheaper, harder and dose not break inside

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A FROZEN BANANNA !!!  I call BULL$HIT !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Troll. Vaginas clean themselves. Any Woman over the age of 16 should know this.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nope it makes you a troll

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Seriously no girl or woman is going to be this stupid. Therefore by process of elimination, it has been deduced that you are in fact not even female.  Sorry but this post reeks of troll.  This one has earned you the Darwin Award.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

thank you mr corona

• Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You want to flush it out as the sugars in the banana can throw off your flora in your vagina.  Using a plastic bottle of water fill it with clean, warm water and squirt it up there just a couple of times to give it a good rinse.  And please buy a a real toy that you can use when the mood strikes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.