Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Are we compatible by our planets?

His: 

Sun- Gemini

Moon- Scorpio

Venus- Cancer

Hers:

Sun- Scorpio

Moon- Leo

Venus- Libra

Note: we’ve been talking for awhile but I’ve always been open about everything and I always feel like he’s lying to me a lot and we aren’t talking anymore because I told him that he’s not healthy for me and that I need some time away to get over him so we can remain as friends 

Also please don’t be rude about my question I’m just curious of why I feel like I can’t connect to him 

And last thing is he says he’s still loves his ex and me at the same time and still stays and contact with her witch is why I wanted to detach myself from him 

Which*

Favorite Answer

No **** you think.. You know why you feel that way.. Because you are absolutely right and they don't give a **** about you or anyone else. The only thing they care about is them and themselves only. That's not even a question anymore and should be a fact. Stop denying it to yourself and acting like they care cause they don't. That is clear and not even a question anymore. 

• Kathy

The planets have nothing to do with being compatible.