Do you like the singer Lorde?

Sad Eyed Lady Of New Zealand; And also she can not dance to save her life lol! But I do like some of her music. I live Green Light!

Sorry 'love' Green Light DUR!

What does T.D. mean?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I enjoy several of her songs. My personal favorite song of hers is "Perfect Places."

• Jim

Lord, No !!!!!!

No. Not at all. She is a narcissist childish immature loser that doesn't know how to get along with people. That's why she has gotten nowhere as a singer. She can sing, but her attitude made her the failure she is. 

No..annoys me her bovide

Not particularly, no.

Yeah, uhm who is that? Kind of sound like the name of a flamboyant frontman of some Prog Metal band that are obsessed with dorky concept albums and obscure Music Theory terms. 

I've never heard anything from her that impresses me in any positive way.  I wonder if she's merely paid by the gov't of New Zealand to keep the name of the country in the media.   

Guess what LOSER?  Your anemic T.D. won't change my opinion by an iota.  

• No, I cannot stand her.  Everytime she farts it makes the news in New Zealand.  I find her obnoxious and she would rather tell you how many books she's read than actually say anything in her 'music' and for a spoilt child from suburban Auckland to call her album 'Pure Heroine' is beyond pretentious.

• Maggie

I don't listen to her. My daughter likes her.

• Kathy

I have never heard of the singer.