I am at a campsite and brought no food. Should I pull out my rifle and hunt for some food?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

just scavange someone probably threw old food away. you be successful at scavaging where your gonna fail at hunting

• 1 month ago

You went camping with no food.   Based on that I do not think you could hunt, gut and cook any food you could find.   Best to go to the store and get a BIG jar of peanut butter and two loaves of bread and eat that.   That sounds more your speed.  

• bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Size up your neighbors in the campsite for potential tastiness.

• 1 month ago

You'll shoot your eye out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Quinn
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You are not that good at trolling. Your backyard is not a campsite. Just ask your mommy for some food.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just make sure you have a long length of string on your cork firing rifle.

• C T M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Put the couch cushions back on the couch and give mommy back her phone, it's time for your bath and jammies junior.

• 1 month ago

Maybe mommy can pick up something from McDonalds for you-

maybe a Happy Meal.

• 1 month ago

What else did you not bring?  Can you build a fire and what do you see that can be food? Are you in a wooded area or desert area? You are asking us if you should pull out your rifle and not telling what you are dealing with.

• Orla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You can't hunt for food with a toy gun. Better call your mom so she'll let you back in the house.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.