I am at a campsite and brought no food. Should I pull out my rifle and hunt for some food?

just scavange someone probably threw old food away. you be successful at scavaging where your gonna fail at hunting

You went camping with no food.   Based on that I do not think you could hunt, gut and cook any food you could find.   Best to go to the store and get a BIG jar of peanut butter and two loaves of bread and eat that.   That sounds more your speed.  

• bill

Size up your neighbors in the campsite for potential tastiness.

You'll shoot your eye out.

• Quinn

You are not that good at trolling. Your backyard is not a campsite. Just ask your mommy for some food.

Just make sure you have a long length of string on your cork firing rifle.

• C T M

Put the couch cushions back on the couch and give mommy back her phone, it's time for your bath and jammies junior.

Maybe mommy can pick up something from McDonalds for you-

maybe a Happy Meal.

What else did you not bring?  Can you build a fire and what do you see that can be food? Are you in a wooded area or desert area? You are asking us if you should pull out your rifle and not telling what you are dealing with.

• Orla

You can't hunt for food with a toy gun. Better call your mom so she'll let you back in the house.