How come if you tell someone being rich won’t make them  Significantly happier they never believe you?

They always think “well I would do it differently I would do it right”

I'm unaware that anyone thinks that would make them "significantly" happier.  The word alone, without specific criteria is meaningless.  Who are you to judge how happy some other person is anyway?  

• Lv 7

money won't make you happy, but it will make your life easier while you find something that WILL...

I can't afford to buy that small cabin in the woods where I'd never have to move again. Maybe, in that case, money would make me happier. 

I'm not rich but I am comfortable and happy. Money can't buy happiness in any form. If I had so much money that it couldn't all (that is the meaning of rich to me) be spent in my lifetime I can't see how that could make me any happier. Unless I could share what I have with the less fortunate! What could would billions of dollars do me if I was surrounded by fake friends!

because people like that like to think that money can buy everything. real happiness can't be bought with money. 

take for example you have an incurable disease and you know this. all the money in the world and you are likely not going to find a cure in time. are you happy? obviously not. you got all that money but money aint gonna save your life for shet 

you only live once, live life how you want and just enjoy it. if you want to be rich then chase those goals. if you don't care for being rich like me and just want a regular life then go for it. nothing in life aint worth the trouble if it doesn't make you happy in some way. even your job.