Ramiro
Ramiro asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Would you say Jackie Chans Rumble in The Bronx would represent the entire Kung Fu movie era?

If not what movie would you pick?

• Steel
    Favorite Answer

What do you mean by "Kung Fu movie era"? I would think the genre peaked in the 1970s in the west, thanks to Bruce Lee in part. That said, the movie that I think best represents that era would be "The 36th Chamber of Shaolin", aka "Master Killer", aka "Shaolin Master Killer". It's a period-piece tale of revenge and has one of the most epic training sequences to date. A lot of its tropes are still used, and it had great choreography.

Crouching Tiger 🐅 Hidden Dragon 🐉. It was a good movie i personally feel represents the whole martial arts era in a good way.

• User

I think it would have to be one of Bruce Lee's movies.

His first success was near the beginning of the fad

and his death basically brought an end to the fad.

Rumble in the Bronx was released long after the end of the era and so (IMO) could not represent it.

I'd say: Enter the Dragon

• Webbo

No it would have to be Enter the dragon but I personally think The Big Boss(1971) was Bruce Lees best movie.

NONE...I WOULD RATHER SEE "THE STERILE CUCKOO"

Bruce lee would woop chan in 15 seconds or less